Foundation Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Training
April 17 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£850
Foundation Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Training Course
Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Training is a one day training event, designed to give delegates a basic knowledge of botulinum toxin type A and dermal filler treatments. This course is ideal for registered medical professionals new to the aesthetic industry.
Delegates will learn:
- Theory of how to inject botulinum toxin type-A and dermal filler at a beginner level
- Gain hands-on experience under the supervision of our Clinical Director
This session will be led by our Medical Educator Aine Larkin MSc (Cos Med), PGCert (Med Ed), RGN, INP, ALNP, who will guide you through the basic elements of facial injectables.
- Small group sizes – to ensure plenty of hands-on experience and individualised tuition
- High volume of models – plenty of expertly supervised practical experience with real patients.
- Free and exclusive access to our highly active online community for post-course support, questions and debate.
- Lifetime access to our online learning platform including treatment videos, practical guides, evidence reviews, theory documents and more.
- Dedicated fully-equipped modern clinic environment and lecture room.
- All products included
- CPD Accredited and Cosmetic Insure approved certificate of attendance received upon successful completion of the course.
- Prescription service available exclusively for training delegates of Younique Aesthetics Academy.
This course can be used towards your VTCT (iTEC) Level 7 qualification in Clinical Injectables
- Establish confidence through supervised consultation, assessment and treatment of demo models with both Botulinum Toxin and dermal filler.
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Become familiar with predicting the outcome of treatments with toxin in the three main areas of use in the upper face: crow’s feet; frown lines; and forehead lines.
- Understand how to assess the face and choose the most effective quantity of toxin or dermal filler injection using protocols, covering fine lines and lip sculpting using the golden ratio.
- Understand how to avoid common unpleasing results.
- Understand how to avoid both common and rare side effects.
- Understand how to manage side effects when they do occur.
- Develop an injection technique that reduces side effects and increases predictability of results.
- Know the various dermal filler injection techniques and when to use them e.g. cannula retrograding, needle, superficial blanching, fencing, tenting etc.
- Learn to handle and prepare the toxin for use and storage.
- See the importance of good medical photography in practise and review appointments.
Assessment and Certification
- Delegates will be assessed at the end of the course day by medical educator, Aine Larkin.
- On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, which is CPD Accredited and Cosmetic Insure approved
- Should any delegate fail to meet the assessment criteria on the day, they will be invited to attend further training in order to continue to build their skills to the required level. (This would be at an additional cost to the delegate)
- However, we have planned our courses to provide delegates with the best possible chance of passing your training course first time. Theoretical learning is completed in advance via our online learning platform for delegates to complete at home, while the course day is designed for hands-on experience with close supervisory support and guidance
You must be a registered medical professional to enrol onto this course e.g. a nurse, doctor, dentist, paramedic, midwife or pharmacist.
For all courses click here
To read google reviews of our courses click here