Microneedling Course VTCT (iTEC) Level 4 Certificate
3 September 2024 @ 9:30 am - 19 November 2024 @ 4:30 pm£1500
Microneedling Course – Level 4 regulated qualification from VTCT (iTEC).
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for learners who want to improve their current knowledge and skills up to Level 4 and to add skin needling to their portfolio of treatments. This course will provide you will the knowledge and skill to complete micro needling treatments to treat a range of face and body conditions. With our small class sizes and online resources available, you will be well supported in your learning journey. With ample opportunity to perfect your practical skills, you will be industry ready by the end of the course.
What is Microneedling?
Micro needling (MN) involves the use of a series of fine needles, which can be rolled or moved over the skin. Through physical trauma from needle penetration, MN induces a wound-healing cascade with minimal damage to the epidermis.
The creation of abundant micro-wounds directly stimulates the release of various growth factors that play a direct role in collagen and elastin synthesis and deposition within the dermis.
Microneedling Course Content
In order to achieve this qualification, learners will complete:
- Theory classes online (both self-guided and live classes)
- Additional home study hrs to be completed weekly
- Written assignments for each of the theory units
- Practical classes in our Aesthetics Academy in Newry.
- Complete clinical case studies for a portfolio of evidence
- Final practical and theory examinations with External iTEC Examiner.
Microneedling Course Duration
This course is one day per week for 12 weeks with external iTEC examinations taking place during the academic year.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will receive a certificate from the government-recognised VTCT iTEC examination board, which is fully insurable.
Results of examinations can take 4-6 weeks to be sent back to the academy.
- Pay in full prior to the course start date to receive £50 discount
- Pay a deposit of 20% upfront to secure your place, then the remainder to be paid in 3 payments over the 12 weeks of the course.
- Pay with Humm Finance
To book your place, click here