Microneedling Training VTCT (iTEC) Level 4 Award
17 September 2024 @ 9:30 am - 15 October 2024 @ 4:30 pm£750
Microneedling Training Course
Microneedling Training Course – Level 4 regulated qualification from VTCT (iTEC).
Microneedling Training – Who is this course for?
The VTCT (ITEC) Level 4 Award in Skin Needling is an advanced therapy qualification aimed at level 3 qualified practitioners aged 18 and over, who wish to add this therapy to their repertoire of treatment offerings.
Microneedling Training Entry Requirements
Learners must be aged 18 and over and are required to hold a level 3 beauty therapy qualification or equivalent.
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling (MN) involves the use of a series of fine needles, which can be rolled or moved over the skin. Through physical trauma from needle penetration, MN induces a wound-healing cascade with minimal damage to the epidermis.
The creation of abundant micro-wounds directly stimulates the release of various growth factors that play a direct role in collagen and elastin synthesis and deposition within the dermis.
Microneedling Training Course Content
In order to achieve this qualification, learners will complete:
- Theory classes online for the first 2 weeks (self-guided)
- Additional home study hrs to be completed weekly
- Practical classes in our Aesthetics Academy in Newry.
- Complete clinical case studies for a portfolio of evidence
- Final practical and theory examinations with External iTEC Examiner.
Microneedling Training Course Duration
This course is one day per week for 5 weeks with external iTEC examinations taking place during the academic year.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will receive a certificate from the government-recognised VTCT iTEC examination board, which is fully insurable.
Results of examinations can take 4-6 weeks to be sent back to the academy.
- Pay in full prior to the course start date to receive £50 discount
- Pay a deposit of £250 upfront to secure your place, then the remainder of £500 to be paid in over the 5 weeks of the course.
- Pay with Humm Finance
To book your place, click here