VTCT (ITEC) Level 4 Certificate in Skin Needling
7 February 2023 @ 9:30 am - 9 May 2023 @ 4:30 pm£1500
This course is ideal for learners who want to improve their current knowledge and skills up to Level 4 and to add skin needling to their portfolio of treatments. This course will provide you will the knowledge and skill to complete micro needling treatments to treat a range of face and body conditions. With our small class sizes and online resources available, you will be well supported in your learning journey. With ample opportunity to perfect your practical skills, you will be industry ready by the end of the course.
In order to achieve this qualification, learners will complete:
- Theory classes online (both self-guided and live classes)
- Additional home study hrs to be completed weekly
- Written assignments for each of the theory units
- Practical classes in our Aesthetics Academy in Newry.
- Complete clinical case studies for a portfolio of evidence
- Final practical and theory examinations with External iTEC Examiner.
This course is one day per week for 12 weeks with external iTEC examinations taking place at the end of your course.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will receive a certificate from the government-recognised iTEC examination board, which is fully insurable.