VTCT (ITEC) CERTIFICATE IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE
Now Enrolling for Entry November 2021
About the Qualification
VTCT (ITEC) INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Ireland Level 4 and UK Level 2 Accreditation
The VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Certificate in Manicure and Pedicure is a highly recognised qualification that enables students to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to successfully provide excellent manicure and pedicure treatments with confidence.
This course will cover contra-indications, sanitisation, specialised treatments including hot oil, paraffin wax, hand masks, foot masks exfoliation and thermal mitten boots, nail filing and shaping, hand and lower arm and foot massage, application of nail polish, finishing off with theory on the systems.
Students will need time to complete case studies and practice after course completion. A revision class and mock exam will be scheduled close to exams.
Please note that all deposits are non-refundable.
Spread the Cost
Why Choose VTCT (ITEC)?
- This Qualification combines the full range of skills and knowledge for the Learner seeking employment or self-employment as a Beauty and Body Therapist at Level 2 & Level 3
- This Qualification is listed in the Ofqual Register of Qualifications
- This Qualification contains all the skills and knowledge required for employability at Level 2 and Level 3
- Learners may progress on to qualifications at Level 4 such as the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skincare and the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management
- This qualification does not form part of an Apprenticeship
- This qualification is recognised by all relevant professional bodies within the Beauty Therapy and Spa Industry for membership and insurance purposes at Level 2 and Level 3
Time: Part Time
Monday 9am-4pm, one day a week for six weeks
Beginning Monday 11th October