VTCT (ITEC)LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN FACIAL ELECTRICAL TREATMENTS
Now Enrolling for Entry October 2021
About the Qualification
VTCT (ITEC) INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA
Ireland Level 5 and UK Level 3 Accreditation
The main aim of the VTCT (ITEC) Level 3 Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments is to enable learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide facial electrical treatments to the general public and to gain employment in the beauty therapy industry.
The main skills the learner will perform are:
Facial Electrical Treatments to include preparing the client, checking for contra-indications and setting up and using brush cleanse, micro-current, high frequency, faradic, galvanic, vacuum suction and heat treatments.
The learner will also develop knowledge about health and safety, client care and communication which is essential to work and be successful in the beauty industry.
Please note that all deposits are non-refundable.
includes £950 course cost and £100 exam fee
Spread the Cost
Why Choose VTCT (ITEC)?
- This Qualification combines the full range of skills and knowledge for the Learner seeking employment or self-employment as a Beauty and Body Therapist at Level 2 & Level 3
- This Qualification is listed in the Ofqual Register of Qualifications
- This Qualification contains all the skills and knowledge required for employability at Level 2 and Level 3
- Learners may progress on to qualifications at Level 4 such as the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skincare and the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management
- This qualification does not form part of an Apprenticeship
- This qualification is recognised by all relevant professional bodies within the Beauty Therapy and Spa Industry for membership and insurance purposes at Level 2 and Level 3
Time: Part Time
Every Wednesday 9am-4pm beginning 13th October 2021- March 2022.
Revision classes will be required in May and June prior to final exams. All examinations will be held in June 2022.