VTCT (ITEC) PART TIME BEAUTY SPECIALIST DIPLOMA
VTCT (ITEC) INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA
Now Enrolling for Entry October 2021
About the Qualification
The VTCT (ITEC) Diploma for Beauty Specialists provides students with comprehensive practical and theoretical skills and knowledge to gain employment as a beautician. This course also includes four Younique Aesthetics Academy accredited Masterclasses to ensure your skills are salon ready by Summer 2022. The course is studied part-time either two evenings a week on a Tuesday and Thursday 6.30pm to 9.30 pm from October 2021- June 2022 or part-time on a Monday from 9am-4pm from October 2021-June 2022.
ACHIEVE YOUR CAREER IN BEAUTY IN A YEAR
Get qualified in the following VTCT (ITEC) internationally recognised diploma.
The part time VTCT (ITEC) Diploma fir Beauty Specialiasts provides comprehensive training in the following units:
- Skin Care and Eye Treatments
- Manicure and Pedicure Treatments
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- Younique Accredited Certificate in Advanced Waxing
- Younique Accredited Certificate in Spray Tan
- Younique Accredited Certificate in Gel Polish
- Younique Accredited Certificate in Threading
Please note that all deposits are non-refundable.
Spread the Cost
£500 deposit, followed by a monthly interest free standing order payment plan for
e.g Monthly Interest free payment plan available from 1st Oct 2021 – 1st July 2022 at £200 per month x 10 Monthly payments.
Candidates will gain access to elite job roles in the following industries:
- Cruise Ships
- Luxury Hotels
- Health and Spa’s
- Self Employment
- Beauty Salons
Why Choose ITEC?
- This Qualification combines the full range of skills and knowledge for the Learner seeking employment or self-employment as a Beauty and Body Therapist at Level 2 & Level 3
- This Qualification is listed in the Ofqual Register of Qualifications
- This Qualification contains all the skills and knowledge required for employability at Level 2 and Level 3
- Learners may progress on to qualifications at Level 4 such as the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skincare and the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management
- This qualification does not form part of an Apprenticeship
- This qualification is recognised by all relevant professional bodies within the Beauty Therapy and Spa Industry for membership and insurance purposes at Level 2 and Level 3
Time: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings 6.30-9.30pm
Part Time Monday 9-4pm