This course is currently closed
VTCT (ITEC) CERTIFICATE IN SKINCARE AND EYE TREATMENTS
Now Enrolling for Entry January 2022
About the Qualification
VTCT (ITEC) INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE
Ireland Level 4 and UK Level 2 Accreditation
The main skills the learner will perform are:
- Care of the skin- to include consultation, skin analysis, cleansing, exfoliation, facial massage and the use of face masks.
- Care of the eyebrows and eyelashes- to include shaping and lash/brow tinting.
This course syllabus will cover in detail:
- Superficial and deep cleansing of the skin
- Pre-heat treatements
- Skin Analysis
- Enhancing the appearance of eyebrows and lashes
- Facial hair bleaching
- Eyebrow tweezing
- Facial massage
- Structure and function of the skin
- Skin cancer
- Anatomy and Physiology of the cell and tissue type/the skeletal system/the muscular system/the nervous system/the circulatory system/the lymphatic systems
- Cosmetic science
- Finishing off with skincare and eye treatment evidence of treatments.
Please note that all deposits are non-refundable.
Including £100 exam fee
Spread the Cost
It is recommended that students should have achieved a level of education equivalent to 3 GCSEs at grades A-C. However, exemptions may be made on a successful interview and for adults returning to education.
Why Choose VTCT (ITEC)?
- This Qualification combines the full range of skills and knowledge for the Learner seeking employment or self-employment as a Beauty and Body Therapist at Level 2 & Level 3
- This Qualification is listed in the Ofqual Register of Qualifications
- This Qualification contains all the skills and knowledge required for employability at Level 2 and Level 3
- Learners may progress on to qualifications at Level 4 such as the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skincare and the ITEC Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management
- This qualification does not form part of an Apprenticeship
- This qualification is recognised by all relevant professional bodies within the Beauty Therapy and Spa Industry for membership and insurance purposes at Level 2 and Level 3
Time: Part Time
Every Monday 9am-4pm beginning 11th October 2021 for 7 weeks beginning Monday 24th January 2022