VTCT (ITEC) Level 4 Certificate in Skin Peeling
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for learners who want to improve their current knowledge and skills up to Level 4 and to add skin peeling to their portfolio of treatments. This course will provide you will the knowledge and skill to complete skin peeling treatments to treat a range of face and body conditions. With our small class sizes and online resources available, you will be well supported in your learning journey. With ample opportunity to perfect your practical skills, you will be industry ready by the end of the course.
What are Chemical Skin Peels?
Skin peels are a skin-resurfacing method that use chemicals like Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) to exfoliate the skin.
Skin peels chemically exfoliate and remove the dull dead skin cells that can build up on the outer layers of our skin. This leaves the skin looking brighter fresher and, with a course of treatments, clients can expect to see a reduction in acne breakouts, fine lines and wrinkles and hydration levels are improved.
Peels can range from very superficial in strength to superficial, medium and deep. Medium-deep peels are completed by healthcare professionals only.
Due to the effects of skin peels, they are rapidly growing in popularity, proving them to be a profitable qualification to have.
In order to achieve this qualification, learners will complete:
- Theory classes online for the first 4 weeks (both self-guided and live classes)
- Additional study hrs to be completed weekly
- Written assignments for each of the theory units
- Practical classes in our Aesthetics Academy in Newry.
- Complete clinical case studies for a portfolio of evidence
- Final practical and theory examinations with External iTEC Examiner.
This course is one day per week for 12 weeks with external iTEC examinations taking place at the end of your course.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will receive a certificate from the government-recognised iTEC examination board, which is fully insurable.
Results of examinations can take 4-6 weeks to be sent back to the academy.
- Pay in full prior to the course start date to receive £50 discount
- Pay a deposit of 20% upfront to secure your place, then the remainder to be paid in 3 payments over the 12 weeks of the course.
- Interest free payment option (coming soon)