VTCT (iTEC) Level 2 Certificate in Waxing
About the Course
The iTEC Certificate in Waxing is an International Level 2 Qualification designed to give you the best theoretical, practical skills and knowledge to carry out this treatment with confidence.
This qualification is awarded by VTCT (iTEC) and regulated by OFQUAL. It is fully recognised and insurable.
Students need time to complete case studies and practice waxing upon completion of this course. A revision class and mock exam will be scheduled closer to the exams.
The VTCT (iTEC) Level 2 Certificate in Waxing will cover:
- Client Care, Communication and Consultation
- Hygiene and Sterilisation
- Application and removal of Hot wax
- Application and removal of cool wax
- Aftercare and Client record cards
- Professional Conduct and Business Awareness
All learners must complete the mandatory infection prevention award, if they have not done so already. This is the VTCT (ITEC) Level 2 Award in Infection Prevention (COVID-19) for Beauty Therapy and Nail Services.
Course Duration: Approx 6 weeks
Students will cover all areas of waxing including:- Underarms, back, chest, abdomen, bikini line, leg, lip, chin, forearm and eyebrows.
Students are required to work and practice their treatments at home as well as in class and complete case studies in order to be proficient for the final exam.
Learners can progress on to complete the Younique Accredited Intimate Waxing Masterclass.
Learners can also consider a career in Beauty Therapy with the option to study:
- VTCT (iTEC) Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialists
- VTCT (iTEC) Level 3 Diploma in Body Treatments
- VTCT (iTEC) Level 2 Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments
Course Start Date
Monday 21st November
1 day a week for 6 weeks (with revision classes closer to the exams)
Tuition and Kit Fee: £750.00
Exam Fee: £70.00
Total of Fees: £820.00